Found this super fun tag in this awesome blog and Just had to give it a go 😃
- What was the last book you read? I just finished Kian by Tijan, review is up.
2. Was it a good one? It was not her best work, but I still love her writing and I still really enjoyed it.
3. What made it good? Tijan writes great epic romance stories. This was as intense and full of passion as you would hope from an NA book.
4. Would you recommend it to other people? I would recommend Tijan to all romance lovers. But perhaps not this book to start.
5. How often do you read? Almost every night.
6. Do you like to read? Is that a serious question? I have a bookstagram, a blog, a GoodReads account, a bookish Etsy shop, a whole in my wallet from buying books... so yah, I clearly hate it! haha
7. What was the last bad book you read? The Hate you Give
8. What made you dislike it? It is a rather long answer. May I direct you to my review?! yes!!?? great! here it is: the Hate you Give Review
9. Do you wish to be a writer? no
10. Has any book ever influenced you greatly? Paulo Coelho's books got me into reading as a teen. Made me dream and hope for better things.
11. Do you read fan fiction? Not really
12. Do you write fan fiction? NO
13. What’s your favourite book? That's an impossible question. Can I give you my three favorite series instead? The infernal Devices, Falling Kingdoms and Throne of Glass
14. What’s your least favourite book? State of Grace. I am a librarian and had to read this YA for work. It was HORRIBLE
15. Do you prefer physical books or ready on a device? Physical books. I have a kindle and its great when I am travelling. Otherwise, always physical copies.
16. When did you learn to read? I can't remember that far back!!!!!!!!!!
17. What was your favourite book you had to read in school? Don't think any of the books I HAD to read in school ever become a favorite
18. What is your favourite book series? I already answered that 😉
19. Who is your favourite author? this is another hard one. There are so many amazing writers out there... Morgan Rhodes, Sarah Maas, Leigh Bardugo, Cassandra Clare, Maggie Stiefvater, Tijan, Jessie Donovan...
20. What is your favourite genre? YA fantasy and New Adult
21. Who is your favourite character in a book series? Jem Carstairs in the Infernal Devices
22. Has a book ever transported you somewhere else? Always! That is how you know a book is good and worth your time
23. Which book do you wish had a sequel? Mosaic by Sarah Fine. I have my heart in my hand every time I remember the ending.
24. Which book do you wish DIDN’T have a sequel? And I Darken. Really disliked that book and couldn't care less for a sequel.
25. How long does it take you to read a book? It entirely depends on the book. New adults very seldom take me more than 2 days. YA tends to take a little longer. 4 days perhaps?
26. Do you like when books become movies? No, I don’t. Most of time they don't turn out as you would have hoped.
27. Which book was ruined by its movie adaptation? So many! The movie for the Mortal instruments by Cassandra Clare though perhaps the worst. The TV show is a little better, but just a little.
28. Which movie has done a book justice? The time traveler's wife. The ending was a little different, but not enough to damage the story.
29. Do you read newspapers? Rarely
30. Do you read magazines? Rarely
31. Do you prefer newspapers or magazines? Magazines
32. Do you read while in bed? No. I read before I go to sleep almost every day, but not in bed.
33. Do you read while on the toilet? Never
34. Do you read while in the car? Can't
35. Do you read while in the bath? yes! Love it
36. Are you a fast reader? Yes.
37. Are you a slow reader? Then this would be no, obvsly.
38. Where is your favourite place to read? My couch
39. Is it hard for you to concentrate when you read? Depends on how good the book is. Tends to be harder in the beginning but once I get into the story it is a lot easier.
40. Do you need a room to be silent while you read? I prefer it but I don't need it
41. Who gave you your love for reading? No one really... I grew up alone and books where my favorite refuge
42. What book is next on your list to read? I’m currently reading Roar
43. When did you start to read chapter books? Can't remember that far back
44. Who is your favourite children’s book author? I didn't read much as a child
45. Which author would you most want to interview? Morgan Rhodes
46. Which author do you think you’d be friends with? Jessie Donovan
47. What book have you reread the most? The Infernal Devices
48. Which books do you consider ‘classics’? My favorite classics are Jane Austen books and The Picture of Dorian Grey
49. Which books do you think should be taught in every school? Nothing specific. Just perhaps less classics and a wider variety of genres. I did not know much fantasy for example until much later in life.
50. Which books should be banned from all schools? No book should ever be banned.
Will have to do that sometime myself!ReplyDelete